Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Embedded Embossing

Our Late Night Stampers Challenge this week is to use the technique called embedded embossing on our projects.  I have chosen to use some sneak peak products from the upcoming Holiday Mini catalog for my card.


I die cut some little stars out of Summer Starfruit and pasted them on my stamped base before I used the Lacy Brocade Folder on it.


The Stars were cut with the Holiday Collection Framelits dies and the stamp set used is called Evergreen.


I added some Vanilla Shimmer smooch spritz to the card after I was finished with my layers.

2 comments:

Jonia said...

Kris this is just fantastic. I love everything about it.

CherylAnn Robinson said...

This is amazing! I never would have thought to use this technique on a tree card. Awesome example.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!