Sunday, July 22, 2012

Lots of Embossing!

Today's card is another using the Pleasant Poppies stamp, but this time I colored in the flowers and stems with ink and sponges.  The background embossing on the Crumb Cake layer is a sneak peek of from the Holiday Mini catalog and it is called Lacy Brocade.


I also used the Perfect Polka Dots and Delicate designs folders to add more texture.


Supplies:
Pleasant Poppies
Pretty in Pink, Wild Wasabi and Night of Navy classic ink
Night of Navy, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake card stock
2 3/4" scallop circle punch
1 3/4" circle punch
3" circle die
scallops #2 die
large scallop edgelit
Delicate designs folder
Perfect polka dots folder
Lacy brocade folder
Pink Pirouette taffeta ribbon
Victoria crochet trim
vintage trinkets
Vanilla Shimmer Smooch spritz
dimensionals

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!