Friday, July 20, 2012

Mixed Bunch Birthday

More Primrose Petals for you today :)  I paired it with Raspberry Ripple and some Floral District designer series paper this time.  Don't think those little Dahlias are too cute?


The saying is from the new sentiment set called Sassy Salutations.  I really love the combination of the large scallop edgelit and the delicate designs folders!


Supplies:
Mixed Bunch
Sassy Salutations
Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White card stock
Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple classic ink
Floral District DSP
Blossom punch
Lucky Limeade bakers twine
Dahilas
Large scallop edgelit
Delicate designer folders

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!