Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Our Late Night Stampers challenge is to CASE a project that we either saw at convention or that someone posted on their blog from convention.  I wish I could give credit to the person who made the card I CASED, but it was apparently on a board with a bunch of other cards and I don't know who made it.  If it was you...let me know!


The original card was sponged and used Crumb cake as the base and for the sentiment.  I also changed the ribbon and the third layer, but the concept is the same.


Supplies:
Kindness Matters
Soft Suede, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla card stock
Pretty in Pink and Soft Suede ink
First edition paper
Naturals composition paper
Beautiful Butterflies die
2 1/2" circle punch
 Vintage wallpaper folder
Victoria crochet trim ribbon
basic pearls

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!