Friday, July 13, 2012

Thinking of you

This card was fun to put together using some different dies and tools.  The Pink Pirouette oval accents die was pierced using the Essentials Paper Piercing Pack and then I used the Delicate Designs Folder to emboss it.  The Crumb Cake piece comes from the Petal Cone Die and the Baja Breeze piece from the Apothecary Accents framelits.


I used some Subtles Designer Series Paper stack and the You are Loved stamp set as well.

Colors:
card stock - Rose Red, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake and Pink Pirouette
ink: Baja Breeze and Rose Red

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!