Sunday, August 26, 2012

August Stamp Camp Projects

Yesterday's Stamp Camp was lots of fun and I wanted to share the projects with you.  The first one was created by Lisa, I added the card stock and another layer of dsp to the back of mine along with the 3 dahlias, but isn't this just the cutest thing!
 
 
She had some candy corn and cello bags to go in them and had a little hand sanitizer in hers as a sample.  I had a candy corn one at home so I had to add it to the picture :)

 
 

 
I had two cards for my part of the camp, the first one using the Googly Ghouls stamp set and googlie eyes.  I used the Spider Web folder and the sanding system for the background.

 
The second card uses some fabric and I have made a few like this before that I have posted.  I use a piece of the multipurpose adhesive sheets to attach it to the card stock. 

 
There is also a strip of fabric in the button.

 
It was a great morning, you can see in the background I had a little helper today.  She always love to come stamping with me and socializes with everyone!


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!