Friday, August 31, 2012

Jar of Buttons

This is one of the door prizes I put together for our Stamp Camp last week.  I had a little jar that I put a variety of retired buttons in and decorated it with the Patio Party designer series paper.
 
 
I added a little dahlia to the top and a bow made with the Summer Starfruit 3/8" stitched satin ribbon to the front.

 
We had some great news yesterday from Stampin' Up!  They are extending the Spooktacular Halloween sign up promotion until September 16th!  Don't you want one of these fun sets to put together?  I know I do :)
 
http://kristinsobolik.stampinup.net to get started and get your free kit!



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!