Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Storytime Fun

This week our Late Night Stampers challenge theme is Back to School.  I thought the Storytime designer series paper would be perfect for a project this week.


I had purchased a couple of these large wooden clothespins awhile ago and decided to cover one with this dsp and add a little ribbon and an image from the paper.


They are about 6 inches tall and would sit easily on a desk.


For the card, I again used lots of the dsp and added the same ribbon and a sentiment from Wacky Wishes. 


I chose Very Vanilla, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Real Red and Wild Wasabi for my colors and added a retired mini clothespin.


Come on over and join our challenge this week!  Our main group is here and the challenge blog entries are here.

3 comments:

Nancy Dawson said...

Oh Kris what a super project. I see a CASE comin' on! TFS.

Sherrill Graff owner said...

I love this card, all your ideas are wonderful!
thanks for sharing
Sherrill graff

CherylAnn Robinson said...

What an awesome gift - for anyone - not only a teacher. Bravo!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!