Saturday, September 1, 2012

Free Ribbon, extended offers and a new card

 
 
This month at Stampin' Up! when you spend $40, you get FREE ribbon!  The 3/8" stitched satin ribbon in the color of your choice with no limit on how many you can get.
 
 
They even put together this funny video to tell you about it :)



And don't forget the Spooktacular sign up special has been extended until September 16th along with the 31% savings on many Digital items and printing.
 
 
And finally the card for today :)
 
 
Another using the Perfectly Preserved set and Harvest Orchard designer series paper.  I added a label from the Labels collection framelits, some Early Espresso core'dinations card stock that I embossed with the Woodgrain folder and some Victoria Crochet trim ribbon.


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!