Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Hearts in One Layer

Our late night stampers challenge this week is a one layer card with a technique on it.  These are always hard ones for me to do and I never seem to be happy with what I come up with.
 
 
I did a few different variations of the same idea, the first one has the edges sponged with both Pink Pirouette and Soft Suede.

 
This one has the hearts outlined with Soft Suede...and I used Platinum shimmer paint instead of Champagne mist on this one.

 
On this one I eliminated all the sponging...

 
And the final one didn't have the Framed Tulips folder on the edges. 
 
Supplies:
Very Vanilla Card stock
Loving Thoughts
Pink Pirouette, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede classic ink
color spritzing tool
sponges
Champagne shimmer mist paint
hearts collection framelits

2 comments:

CherylAnn Robinson said...

This card has lots of WOW!!!! Great job on the challenge. Thanks for sharing.

Jonia said...

Kris, I love all of them, but I feel the same way as it is hard to do a 1 layer and I even checked out Splitcoast. But I think you did a fabulous job and I love all the sponging.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!