Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Just for You

It seems I am addicted to this stamp set and the colors in the Orchard Harvest designer series paper.  Hopefully I don't overload you with samples!
 
 
For this one, I added some Bashful Blue with an Aqua Painter to the jar so it looks like there is water inside for the flowers. 
 
Supplies:
Perfectly Preserved
Orchard Harvest dsp
Very Vanilla, More Mustard, Raspberry Ripple, Early Espresso, Island Indigo card stock
Basic Gray, Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue, Raspberry Ripple, More Mustard and Island Indigo classic ink
dimensionals
paper snips



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!