Sunday, October 14, 2012

Argyle Thank You

 
This card came out of leftovers I had die cut and embossed for some Stamp A Stacks or Club projects.  I always end up with a few extra and put them in a box to use later on other projects.  It sometimes helps to get a card together quickly.
 
 
The Argyle embossed background is Early Espresso and the green layer is Certainly Celery.  I added a stamp from the Bordering on Romance set to a 3" circle and colored it in with Primrose Petals, Pretty in Pink and Certainly Celery.  There is a little bit of dazzling details in the center of each flower for a little shimmer.
 
The sentiment is from the You are loved stamp set.
 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!