Saturday, October 20, 2012

Celebrate - new clearance rack items!

Yesterday Stampin' Up! added over 70 new clearance rack items, make sure to check them out before they are gone!  Envelopes, the crimper, card stock, ribbon, etc. lot of awesome things and you can go and see by clicking the picture below or going here.
 
 
 
My card today is another hybrid one.  With My Digital Studio 2 we have a splatter option when we go into stamp that is really fun.  I  chose a few of the splatter images and added some color that way.
 
 
The stamp is from the Seasonal Sayings stamp set and I used an Apothecary accent to stamp it on.  The curly label punch accent was used to add a little splash of color and then I tore the edge of the Island Indigo in the background.
 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!