Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Harvest Blessings in Woodgrain

 
The Late Night Stampers challenge for the week is to use wood on your project.  I had some retired wood sheets left and using Stazon ink, stamped my tractor image on a piece of it. 
 
 
I also added a layer in the background that I embossed with the Woodgrain folder.
 
Supplies:
Harvest blessings
Stazon black ink, Soft Suede
Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Night of Navy card stock
linen thread
Naturals designer buttons
Woodgrain folder
Big Shot
Wood sheets


2 comments:

MJ said...

Wonderful masculine card, That button is a perfect match. Love the whole card. Great job with the challenge!

Jonia said...

I love it! I still want that set because it reminds me of my childhood on the farm.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!