Thursday, October 25, 2012

Just for you

 
I am working on some craft show items right now for the only show I do each year.  These jars have been a pretty good hit in the past so I am making a few again with different types of candies in each one.
 
 
There is Orchard Harvest dsp around the jar and a labels framelit that has been embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots folder.

 
The wrapping around the jar is a piece of tulle, I tried that instead of linen thread this time. 

 
If you make any of these, I recommend sticky strip to hold it to the glass and together, it works great! 
 
The flowers are More Mustard, Raspberry Ripple and Island Indigo and my jar is Crumb Cake. 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!