Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Serene Mosaic

 
Our Late Night Stamper challenge this week is to use mosaic on our projects.  I chose to do a card with a technique I have used before, but it has been a long time. 
 
 
I took some leftover Sticky Sheets that I had and cut a strip to 1 1/2" x 5 1/4".  Then I randomly cut up some pieces of Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Naturals composition paper (I used the back side) and placed them on the sticky sheet leaving space between them.

 
After I had enough pieces on the sticky sheet, I covered the rest with Early Espresso embossing powder and used my heat tool to set it.  Very easy to do and I like the way it turned out on this card. 
 
Supplies:
Teeny Tiny Wishes
Serene Silhouettes
Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Early Espresso card stock
Naturals Composition paper
Soft Suede classic ink
Vanilla velvet ribbon
Early Espresso embossing powder
heat tool
sticky sheets
 

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Love it!! Thanks for the instructions Kris -- I'm going to give it a try.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!