Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Some Halloween Decorations

At my Stamp A Stack last Saturday, I added a few Halloween decorations to the refreshments table.
 
 
The Spider Cider stamp is from the Monster Munchies stamp set and the card uses the Bootiful Occasions stamp set. 

 
I used Howlstooth and Scaringbone designer series paper for my medallion and added a layer of Tangerine Tango that I embossed with the Spider Web folder.

 
I added some Distressed Dots to the background of this card and also used some Howlstooth and Scaringbone dsp.

 
Finally, the frame was made with My Digital Studio using the Toxic digital designer template.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!