Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Thinking of you

 
I still haven't had a lot of time to get my fingers inky since we finished harvest so I am going back to my stash of pictures that I haven't shared with you yet.  This one is from a Stamp A Stack I did in July...
 
 
Supplies:
Teeny Tiny Wishes
Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder cards stock
Naturals Composition specialty paper
Pink Pirouette, Soft Suede classic ink
elegant butterfly punch
itty bitty punches
word window punch
modern label punch
corner rounder
Fancy Fan folder
basic pearls
Pink Pirouette taffeta ribbon
 
 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!