Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Two Hands

This week our challenge at Late Night Stampers is a Clean and Simple card with lots of white space.  I  have a terrible time with those, I always want to add...but this is what I came up with.
 
 
I sponged some Wild Wasabi in the corner and then added some Bashful Blue over the top.  The image from Serene Silhouettes is stamped in Early Espresso and the sentiment from Trust God is also stamped with Early Espresso.
 
With all the white on the card, my camera didn't like to focus when I used my white backdrop so I tried this instead today.
 

3 comments:

Jamie ~ www.GettingCrafty.net said...

Clean, elegant... Wonderful! Bravo

MJ said...

It is just perfect! I love it.

Jonia said...

This is just beautiful! Now I want this stamp set!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!