Thursday, November 29, 2012

Congratulations card and Bundles Sale

 
Today's card is similar to the one I posted yesterday although I added a sentiment and removed the linen thread (still working with scraps and class leftovers for my cards!). 
 
 
Supplies:
Layered Labels
Pretty in Pink, Pool Party, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Naturals composition specialty paper
Island Indigo classic ink
2 1/2" circle punch
Apothecary accents
Vintage wallpaper folder
 
Now the the online extravaganza sale is over, we have something new for you!
 
Bundles for Holiday Packaging!!
 
Perfect for packaging those holiday goodies!  You can find out more by clicking on the picture above or right here.
 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!