Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Designer Fabric Bags

 
I am always pinning sewing projects that look like they would work well with Stampin' Up!'s designer fabric, but I don't sew.  So they sit there.  My mom was nice enough to make a few of these bags for me (she said they were pretty easy, but I haven't tried them!) and I thought they fit the Late Night Stampers giftables challenge this week.
 
 
The pattern for the bags can be found here.  They are the perfect size for our catalog so I thought they would make great hostess gifts as well as Christmas gifts.

 
Now to find the time and patience to learn how to make them myself...

1 comment:

MJ said...

That made me laugh because I pin lots of sewing projects too and buy lots of fabric--but have to pull out the manual to remember how to thread the machine--don't know how to sew at all~ Too funny. Love the hostess gift idea! Tell mom great job!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!