Monday, November 12, 2012

Nothing is Worth More

 
I am teaching a class next weekend at the PRBC Stamping and Scrapbooking retreat and this is one of the samples I have for them. 
 
 
For this one, I used the Autumn Accents die and embossed the leaves with the Woodgrain and Perfect Polka Dots folders.  There is a little piece of Naturals Composition specialty paper behind the picture and the sentiment is from Summer Afternoon.

 
The buttons and ribbon are from the clearance rack and my card stock colors are Island Indigo, More Mustard, Soft Suede, Early Espresso and Crumb Cake.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!