Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Sparkle and Shine

 
Another Late Night Stampers Challenge card for you - this week the challenge is Christmas projects with sparkle.
 
 
I saved a piece of Champagne glimmer paper that I cut with the Snow Flurry die and then used the Circle clear die to cut around it.  There is also a layer of Core'dinations Early Espresso behind the circle.

 
Supplies:
Greetings of the Season
Champagne and Red Glimmer paper
Very Vanilla, Early Espresso core'dinations card stock
Festival of prints stack
Cherry Cobbler ink
linen thread
Fancy Fan folder
Circle clear die
Snow flurry die
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Jamie ~ www.GettingCrafty.net said...

So elegant and fun! Love the combo! Bravo

CherylAnn Robinson said...

I love snowflakes and this glitzy one is very cool! Thanks for sharing.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!