Sunday, December 30, 2012

Feel Good and Blog Candy

This card includes some more sneak peek items from the Occasions Mini catalog.  I used the Feel Goods stamp set along with the Print Poetry Designer Series paper stack and Artisan Embellishments kit. 
 
 
The embossing folder is the Lacy Brocade folder and will be carried over into the Occasions Mini catalog from the Holiday one.

 
The button is from the Artisan Embellishments Kit - I wish there were more of each item in this kit - love it!

 
On the inside I added a little strip of the same designer series paper for fun.
 
Blog Candy
We have reached 100,000 hits and I am going to take entries for Blog Candy until January 2nd.  What do you need to do to get entered?  Just comment on any post since this one and I will put you in the drawing!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!