Monday, December 10, 2012

Musical Pursuit

 
I will get away from the Christmas themed cards for a little bit today with another one I created with some scraps and leftovers on my table. 
 
 
I use this saying quite a bit, I just love it, from the Pursuit of Happiness stamp set.
 
Supplies:
Pursuit of Happiness
Naturals composition specialty paper
Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Soft Suede and Pool Party card stock
Night of Navy classic ink
labels collection framelits
windows collection framelits
Vintage wallpaper folder
Perfect polka dots folder
linen thread
 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!