Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Paper Strip Ornaments

 
Merry Christmas!  I hope you have a wonderful celebration with family and friends as well as safe travels this holiday season.
 
I have another sample to show you for our Late Night Stampers challenge of 3D ornaments and it is a CASE of one I found on Dawn Griffith's website (she has a great video that shows you how to make them too!)
 
 
I used the Be of Good Cheer designer series paper, linen thread, Delicate Doilies sizzlit, Champagne glimmer paper, Snow Flurry die, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons and glue dots to make them.

 
They were VERY quick to put together and my 7 year old daughter told me I must have magic to have made them, LOL! 

 
For to us a child is born, to us a son is given: and the government shall be on his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!