Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Sparkle and Shimmer

 
The current Late Night Stampers challenge is 3D ornaments, since I have shown you a couple of the fun ones similar to the one on the cover of the Holiday mini catalog, I thought I would create something different.
 
 
I made it a hybrid project and decorated both sides differently, the first side is printed from MDS using the To You from Me download.  I added some Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details to the ornaments.

 
On the back, I used some Glimmer paper and the Snow Flurry die as well as the Clear circle die.   It is hung with Cherry Cobbler tulle and I added a large rhinestone to the middle of the snowflakes.




1 comment:

Jonia said...

This is very cute. Love it.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!