Friday, January 25, 2013

In my thoughts

 
I did some playing around with this sentiment from Word Play and the More Amore designer series paper.  Tomorrow I will show you a couple other cards that are similar, but just a little bit different.
 
 
I used the Apothecary Accents framelits to make the piece my sentiment is stamped on and then used the Needlepoint Border folder above and below the sentiment.
 
 
The flags are from the Hearts a Flutter framelits and I put a little linen thread behind them.  Some Victoria crochet trim and part of the Artisan Embellishments kit top it off.
 
Supplies:
Word Play
Primrose Petals ink
Pool Party, Very Vanilla card stock
More Amore specialty paper
Apothecary Accents framelits
Chevron Folder
Needlepoint Border Folder
Hearts a Flutter framelits
Artisan Embellishments kit
linen thread
Victoria crochet trim
 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!