Monday, January 21, 2013

Oh, Hello

 
This stamp set is in the Occasions Mini catalog and I didn't really consider it until I saw so many fun samples created with it! 
 
On this one, I used some strips of Tea for Two dsp and placed them each a little crooked on some So Saffron card stock.
 
 
Then, I cut out some hexagons from more of the same designer series paper and added then along with some embellishments. some Nautrals 7/16" trim and my sentiment.
 
Quick and easy to put together and great for scraps.
 
Don't forget - tomorrow is the big day!  Sale-a-bration starts!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!