Wednesday, January 30, 2013

TSSC248

 
I always love to work from a sketch so I am going to TRY to work on a few sketch challenges again!  This one is from Mary Jo at www.technostamper.com...
 
I chose Parker's Patterns designer series paper to work with along with the Oh Hello stamp set, flower trim and Chevron folder.
 
 
The ovals framelits came in handy as well for my sentiment layers. 
 
 
Very Vanilla, Primrose Petals, Crumb Cake card stock
Parkers Patterns dsp
Daffodil Delight and Primrose Petals ink
 

3 comments:

MJ said...

Kris this is so pretty, I love the Primrose petals for the sentiment. Really pops. Great job with the sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Nicole Tugrul said...

Beautiful card! Great to have you play along with the challenge this week!!

Mary Brown said...

Love how you used the flower trim along the side of the oval. What a wonderful special touch! Thanks for joining us for the Technostamper Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!