Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Simple Birthday

 
The Late Night Stampers challenge this week is Happy Birthday projects and the card I have to show you today is a pretty simple one.
 
 
I layered some Sunshine and Sprinkles dsp on some Midnight Muse card stock and added some two tone Basic Gray/Basic Black ribbon.

 
I used the Oh Hello and Sassy Salutations stamp sets along with the Ovals framelits for the sentiment.  The final touch was a designer button with some linen thread through it.
 
Make sure you come and join us!  

2 comments:

Jonia said...

Kris, I love the way you stamped the happy birthday on DSP. And I love the card. Could go either way, masculine or feminine. Great job.

MJ said...

I love this, it may be simple but it certainly has a WOW factor. Great card.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!