Saturday, March 16, 2013

Fill your heart with happy

 
A friend asked me to make her a baby canvas similar to some other ones I have made in the past, but this time she wanted a name on it. 
 
 
It turned out quite a bit different, but hope she still likes it!!  The letters come from a retired die set called serif essentials alphabet.

 
I used the Baby Firsts and Cuddles & Kisses stamp sets along with Polka Dot Parade and International Bazaar designer series papers.

 
Some retired ribbon, delicate details lace tape, designer builder brad and buttons round out the embellishments.

 
I made a card to go along with it as well in the same theme.











No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!