Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

 
Happy Easter to you!  I hope you all have time together with family and friends to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ today. 
 
I don't typically make a lot of Easter projects and thought I would share a cute idea from a fellow Treasure Hunt participant and also a fellow Creative Crew Girl for our UStamp with Dawn and Friends sessions, Melissa Banbury.
 
 
Adorable isn't it? 
 
Yesterday I went to the annual Easter Carnival with my daughter and her friend, Connor, (and his mom).  They had a great time playing games and gathering eggs even though they didn't win prizes.
 
 
On Friday the kids decorated some eggs and the colors were getting pretty interesting when they had to dip the eggs in every color! 

 
Another Easter Carnival picture of Maddie and my nieces - Claire, Greta and Nora making friends with the Easter Bunny.

 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!