Friday, March 22, 2013

Hey There Friend!

 
So on Wednesday, I found this little box in my mailbox - woo hoo! 
 
 
I had to play right away :)  I added only a couple small pieces of card stock, delicate details lace tape, white gel pen and some Tempting Turquoise ink to what came in the kit and didn't alter the design very much this time.
 
 
The strip above is Pumpkin Pie..

 
and this one is Real Red...

 
and this is the one with the white gel pen and delicate details lace tape.  As I said, not a lot of altering this time, but so quick and fun to put together!

 

 
I had to do one exactly like the design too, LOL! with the exception of the Tempting Turquoise ink on the sentiment.
 
Want to have your own kit at your door next month?  Go over to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and sign up, please use my name when it asked for a demonstrator (Kris Sobolik).
 
Have a wonderful day!
 



No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!