Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Other Plans

 
When I made this card, I started not really knowing what direction I was headed.  I think it turned out ok in the end though.
 
 
I used Naturals Composition specialty paper both to mat my sentiment and also as a layer behind it.

 
The design behind the sentiment is from Creative Elements and it is stamped in Crumb Cake ink.
 
Supplies:
Full of Life, Creative Elements
Midnight Muse and Crumb Cake ink
Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake card stock and Naturals Composition specialty paper
Raspberry Ripple stitched satin ribbon
in color dahlias
Chevron folder
 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!