Monday, March 4, 2013

Tea for You

 
Spring is in the air and that is our challenge at Late Night Stampers this week - and along with that using flowers.  I think the flowers in the teacup and the tulips in the border should qualify for that :)
 
Those little Tea Time Trinkets are so cute, I had to find a use for them!  The Tea Shoppe stamp set seemed to be the most logical way to go.
 
 
I made a pouch by attaching the tea cup image to some Baja Breeze card stock and then adding that to my Raspberry Ripple layer by using Sticky Strip on the bottom and two sides, leaving the top open for the tea bag.

 
The trinket is hung by some linen thread.
 
Supplies:
Tea Shoppe
Baja Breeze, Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White card stock
Primrose Petals classic ink
Tea Time Trinkets
linen thread
Framed Tulips folder
sticky strip
 
Come on over and join us

4 comments:

Lisa Kmiec said...

What a cute card! I've had a hard time using this stamp set, but I love your idea!

Stampin' VMG206 said...

This is so cute! I love the tea bag and the colors are great.
~ Megin of VMG206

Deborah Smart said...

I love how you added the tea bag, and the teacup trinket is super cute. This is one of my favourite stamp sets :)
Just popped over to visit!

MJ said...

Kris this is darling, love the charm. And who wouldn't want a card and a cup of tea! Awesome card!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!