Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Treasure Hunt Stampers

 
I hope you are playing along with our Late Night Stampers Treasure Hunt - remember you can win $150 worth of Stampin' Up! products donated generously by Sherrill GraffHere is a link to the original post and the list of participants (remember we add more almost daily!).
 
I am going to share some artwork from other Stampin' Up! demonstrators that are taking part in the Treasure Hunt, today I will share some things created by Karen Philipp
 
 
 
 
 
Aren't those adorable? 
 
I will share some creations from other demonstrators in the Treasure Hunt soon!  Hope you join us :)
 

1 comment:

Sherrill Graff owner said...

love that you picked these samples for your blog and spotlight for Karen. Good job!
this is a fun hunt
hugs, sherrill graff

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!