Sunday, March 31, 2013

TSSC256

 
I am sneaking in at the last minute with Mary Jo's sketch challenge this week!   
 
 
I layered the Quint-Essential flower stamp image using the 2 3/8" scallop circle, 1 3/4" scallop circle and 1" circle punches along with some dimensionals to do that.

 
I added a sentiment from the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set and some dsp from the Patio Party collection. 
 
Colors:
Card stock - Crumb Cake, Island Indigo and Whisper White
Ink - Island Indigo, Raspberry Ripple and Crumb Cake
Chevron folder
 
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgXeysV2-35xESHxmzXtpNXsOiFFicl1-3EJtkfP4e3dZrx0bgwkFUYNJLZ9sk-LFXeGWaR5Bfu4Rv8uFTyYn89_589RKhfn3CqZRx_pwqm3AI-usC84-cCTe6XZ3iG8Kk0xbXaoCRhUXe6/s1600/10+Tuesday,+January+29,+2013+01.24.32+PM.jpg

2 comments:

MJ said...

I think this is the first card I remember seeing that uses that curly label sentiment in a way I like! What a wonderful card. I love the butterfly paper too. Awesome job, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Sue Root said...

Glad you snuck into Mary Jo's challenge at the last minute. Love this card! Just got the stamp free with Sale-a-Bration and am glad to see an idea using it.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!