Monday, March 11, 2013

Wrinkle Free

 
I decided to use some leftover paper that I used the wrinkle free distress technique on for our Late Night Stampers challenge of Masculine cards this week.  I combined the paper with the Dude, you're welcome kit and added some scraps I had in my stash along with some linen thread and Naturals ribbon.
 
 
You can find the wrinkle free distress technique here.

 
The sentiment on each card is cut out with the labels collection framelits and stamped with Early Espresso ink.

 
I decided to add some Woodgrain folder embossing on a couple as well.

 
I just love it when I get on a roll with scraps and leftover altered papers, it is amazing how many card can pile up beside you sometimes!

 
Come on over and play along!  You can find the rest of the design team samples here.
 
 
 


No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!