Monday, April 15, 2013

Big Wishlist? Another great offer from Stampin' Up!

Do you have a big wish list for Stampin' Up! products?  Stampin' Up just announced two new promotions that can help with that. 
 
First, from now until May 30th, you can purchase a starter kit for only $99 plus tax  (no shipping) and get $155 worth of great Stampin' Up! products of your choice!  That is $30 more than the regular kit.  You don't have to want to start a business to take advantage of this great offer, use it for a discount or just a one time deal if that is something you prefer.  No matter what the reason, it is a great opportunity to get a lot for a little! 
 
Want to get started?  Just click here to start!  Contact me if you have any questions here.
 
Remember I said there were two promotions?  Well, if you don't want to take advantage of the great sign up deal, Stampin' Up! has another offer for you (and guess what?  you can actually do both if you like too!).
 
 
From now until May 30th, with a $350 workshop order, as a hostess you can earn an additional $30 in free products!  You can host a catalog party, workshop or an online workshop (with an online workshop, all the orders your friends make will be shipped directly to their homes).  Want to get started?  Contact me and we will figure out what is best for you!
 
 
 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!