Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Bordering on Romance

 
Once in awhile I will get out my markers and decide to do a bunch of coloring, but not very often because I don't love to do it. 
 
I stamped a bunch of these flower images from the Bordering on Romance stamp set and colored them in with Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette and So Saffron.

 
I left the card without a sentiment for now, thinking it could be for a wedding or bridal shower possibly...
 
Supplies:
Bordering on Romance
Early Espresso, Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette and So Saffron ink and markers
Pool Party, Early Espresso, Pretty in Pink and Very Vanilla card stock
Lacy Brocade folder
Fan Fair dsp
flower trim
Artisan embellishment kit
 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!