Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Retiring Lists are out!

 
It is that time of year again, time to say goodbye to lots of stamp sets and accessories as we welcome in the new products starting May 31st.
 
There are some great discounts on some retiring accessories!  Remember, all products listed are while supplies last so don't wait to shop!
 
 
You can find the retiring stamp sets here.
You can find the retiring accessories here.
 
Some items on the list are fabrics, table top trimmer, glossy paper, grid paper, lots of ribbons, card stock, ink pads, etc.  Don't wait too long to shop
 
 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!