Thursday, May 2, 2013

Direction

 
I admit I haven't played with the new Photopolymer stamp sets a whole lot, this one in particular I some trouble coming up with ideas.  I thought the sentiment from Word Play went well with the arrows though and do like the way this one turned out.   
 
 
The Photopolymer stamps really cling to the blocks well, love that about them. 
 
Supplies:
Word Play
Designer Typeset
Midnight Muse classic ink
Cherry Cobbler, Midnight Muse and Very Vanilla card stock
Gumball Green stitched satin ribbon
 
 
This is another sample with the same concept.  I used Gumball Green, Midnight Muse and Raspberry Ripple as my inks on this one and added a cute clip to the sentiment.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!