Monday, May 27, 2013

Everything Will Be Ok

 
I like this saying from the Really Good Greetings stamp set, with all the difficult things going on in our lives and around the world it seems fitting.
 
 
I broke out the Quatrefancy specialty paper again on this one as well as the Modern Mosaic folder and Mosaic Madness stamp set. 
 
Punches used were the Decorative Label and Mosaic punches.
 
The colors on the card are Strawberry Slush, Island Indigo, Pool Party, Smoky Slate and Whisper White.
 
I still have a few spots open for the first round of Maddiebug Designs Virtual Stamp Club - you can find the information here or e-mail me here

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!