Saturday, May 4, 2013

Live the Life

 
Finally a preview for you from the new catalog!  My preview goodies came on Tuesday but I haven't had a chance to even open it so this morning since the kids were up at 5:45 I thought I would play before work :)
 
 
I used the stamp sets Really Good Greetings and Morning Meadow (hostess set) with Island Indigo and Daffodil Delight ink on both cards.

 
Each one also has a strip of Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape and Gingham Garden designer series paper along with a Naturals button.

 
The top card has a layer of Pistachio Pudding card stock (new In color) and the bottom one is Daffodil Delight.
 
Look for another preview tomorrow!

1 comment:

MJ said...

Very pretty and fun!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!