Thursday, May 30, 2013

Masculine Thanks

 
I wanted to make some masculine thank you cards for my son, Wyatt, to use when he said thank you for the 1st Communion and Confirmation gifts he received last week.
 
 
The first one uses the Dude, You're Welcome thank you stamp as well as some dsp from the same kit.  I added a silver designer button and some Soho Subway dsp scraps to complete it.

 
The second card uses some retiring dsp from the Fan Fair collection and I used the Vintage Verses (SAB) stamp set.  The colors are Soft Suede and Bravo Burgundy and I embossed the Bravo Burgundy layer with the Vintage Wallpaper folder (one of my favorites!!).

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!