Tuesday, May 21, 2013

More Teacher Gifts

 
I made some more teacher gifts I thought I would share - they are really quick to put together too.
 
 
I took a large chocolate bar and wrapped it with some dsp and added a decorative label punch with a thank you on it.  Next, I made a little bag big enough to hold some cards using more designer series paper.

 
The Storytime designer series paper pack was great for these little projects!  The sentiment comes from Wacky Wishes and I used some Smoky Slate ink (sneak peek color).

 
On this one, I used a sentiment from Chalk Talk and the Baked Brown Sugar ink (also a sneak peek color) and the same designer series paper.

 
I added 5 cards and envelopes inside each bag to complete their gifts and used a mix of different occasions for those.

 
 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!