Sunday, May 19, 2013

Pinwheel Thank You

 
I love these little pinwheels, but don't always take the time to use them for my projects.  One day I decided to make a bunch and leave them on my table so they are ready to go :) 
 
 
I chose the Cloudy Day folder for my background and added a strip of Crumb Cake that I had printed some MDS images on using the Lemonade Stand content disc.

 
The pinwheel is made with Polka Dot Parade dsp and my sentiment is from Wacky Wishes.
 
Supplies:
Wacky Wishes
Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Very Vanilla card stock
Pool Party classic ink
Polka Dot Parade dsp
Cloudy Day folder
Labels collection framelits
My Digital Studio
Lemonade Stand content disc
brads
pinwheel sizzlits die
 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!