Saturday, May 25, 2013

Quatrefancy Thanks

 
I am showing off some new products and colors again today - I love this new specialty paper called Quatrefancy. 
 
 
The sentiment is from Chalk Talk and I also used the Mosaic Madness stamp set and paired it with the Mosaic Punch.  To keep with the theme, I used the Modern Mosaic embossing folder as well.

 
Supplies:
Chalk Talk
Mosaic Maddness
Baked Brown Sugar, Pool Party, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight card stock
Baked Brown Sugar, Strawberry Slush and Pool Party classic ink
Mosaic Punch
Modern Mosaic folder
Quatrefancy specialty paper
 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!