Monday, May 6, 2013

Tags and More Tags

 
At Late Night Stampers this week, our challenge is to use retiring colors in our projects.  While these tags don't all use retiring colors, there are a few in there.
 
 
The first one is made of layered labels and I used Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose (retiring color), Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Soft Suede as my colors.  The stamp sets are Everything Eleanor and Just Believe (also retiring).

 
On the second one, I used some Polka Dot Parade dsp, Real Red card stock and Marina Mist ink with the Quintessential Flower stamp.  It can be hung on a gift bag with some Essentials Designer Fabric (retiring).  The Two Tags die that was used to cut this tag out is also retiring :(  I use that one so much!
 
 
The last one has a base of Lucky Limeade (retiring) and the star is punched out of Not Quite Navy (retiring).  I embossed the base with the Vintage Wallpaper folder (retiring) and added some Print Poetry designer paper, a silver designer button and a decorative label punched sentiment from Word Play (retiring).

 
While I will really miss a lot of the retiring colors and products, I look forward to the new things we can soon play with!
 
Hope you play along with us this week!

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I am a mom, wife, farmer and Stampin' Up! demonstrator from North Dakota. I love to stamp and scrapbook and share ideas with others so I thought I would try out a blog. Hope you enjoy it!